Marketing Demand Generation Manager
Can be based anywhere in Ireland
€55000 - €65000 per annum
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Demand Generation Manager to join their growing team. Demand generation programs are designed to build brand awareness, launch into new markets, and promote products and services, as well as create buzz and establish client loyalty. In this role, you will have the chance to help define, develop and optimize scalable global demand generation programs that drive the pipeline for the business.
Your core focus will be to fuel demand for the products offered by the business by designing and building multi-touch programs that engage, educate, and inspire prospects and partners to select the client as their Partner of choice.
This is a role that combines both creative, data analytics and channel optimisation to create a strong funnel of leads enabling business growth.
The candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland.
- Clearly define the client's journey from prospect to advocate
- Build demand programs aligned to this journey to help enable the sales process
- Create an integrated global demand generation plan in partnership with Sales and Marketing taking into account all marketing channels and relevant markets estimating reach and MQLs from all activity
- Focus on the businesses Top 100 Target Accounts
- Establish baseline metrics to show the number of leads coming from each channel on a monthly and quarterly basis:
- Direct - Digital, Events, PR etc
- Channel Partner - Events, Campaigns etc
- Establish reports showing the impact Marketing has in delivering MQLs to the business
- Track and measure the cost per lead across all activity
Optimise and Advise:
- Work with the marketing team to document learnings from each campaign/event/digital activity so we learn as a business what works/doesn't work in driving demand
- By understanding which channels provide the best leads for the business, you will be a strategic advisor to Sales and Senior Management in helping direct budget to invest in the organisation's growth
- Take the lead on pilot projects that test new marketing approaches and use advanced analytics to increase ROI to then optimise and roll out globally
- With Sales to understand the ideal target client profile
- With Product to understand how technology solves client challenges
- With Partner Marketing to generate demand through Channel Partners
- With Events to understand which events generate the best quality leads for the business
- With Digital Marketing to create impactful and cost-efficient campaigns with database and infrastructure teams to build automated tools and dashboards.
- Partner with regional counterparts and cross-functional teams to track lead generation and follow up across the demand funnel.
Skills & Competencies
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Startup DNA. A do-er and creative thinker who is relationship-focused and understands the value of Sales & Marketing alignment
- Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce essential
- Client focussed. Understanding everything from their perspective in order to create campaigns that cut through and impact revenue
- Marketing, Business or Psychology degree
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 06 Apr 2021