€55000 - €60000 per annum
This is a permanent position with overall responsibility & accountability for the efficient running of my client's Dublin office. In addition, this role will act as Executive Assistant for the CEO and will manage the full running of the Office of CEO.
Key duties - Executive Assistant
- Manage the CEO's diary ensuring key meetings are prioritized and the day is optimized for success
- Assess CEO priorities and ensure adequate time for meetings have been allocated
- Preparation for all meetings, such as sharing briefing documents, LinkedIn's etc.
- Reply to emails and draft emails on behalf of CEO
- Ensure the CEO is on time for all meetings and prompt him when required
- Act as a POC for the Leadership team and CEO
- Act as a gate keeper to the CEO and feed information as required
- Set up meetings and liaise with clients and partners directly
- Minute taking at offsites, board meetings and other meetings as required
- Following up on actions and ensuring accountability
- Draft and edit documents such as agendas, PowerPoints, briefing documents etc.
- Organize travel for the CEO, Board and other Executive team members
- Arrange signing of contracts, new hire files, letters on behalf of CEO
- Anticipate the needs and requests of the CEO
- Enabling planning for Ding throughout the year, ensuring processes are followed and on time
- Manage the leadership team time to correspond with company priorities
- Welcoming of guests and managing relationships
- Processing invoices and ensuring payment is made on time
- Financial reconciliation including credit cards, PO's, etc.
Key duties - Office & Admin
- Managing the Office administrator including training and support
- Co-ordinate and manage flexible office requirements such as hot desking, brand updates
- Facilities management - liaise with the building owners on problems, feedback, upcoming rent reviews and attend quarterly meetings
- Weekly meetings with the office team
- Office events such as offsites, Christmas party etc
Who we are looking for…
- Proven experience as an EA to Chief Executive
- Ability to operate at Executive level across multinational environment
- Degree educated preferable
- Discretion and confidentiality essential
- Flexible approach to work
- Organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Exceptional written English and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a team
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
This role will report directly to the CEO.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 05 Jan 2022