Regulatory Reporting Officer (Limerick)
My Client a leading Independent Third Party Fund Management Company based in Limerick is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Officer to join their team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Draft, coordinate and review of UCITS and PRIIP Key Investor Information documentation, Scheme information documentation.
- Coordinate and review of packed retail investment and insurance product (PRIIPs), MIFID templates.
- Prepare of quarterly/annual AIF, AIFMD and CBI returns under ESMA requirements.
- Prepare and submit returns required under Solvency II Directive.
- Prepare, coordinate and review of European PRIIP (EPT) and European Mifid Templates (EMT).
- Prepare/review other reporting required by the regulators in Luxembourg (CSSF), Ireland (CBI) and United Kingdom (FCA).
- Follow-up with clients and service providers regarding any issues raised until resolution.
- Collaborate with Promoters of each FRMC client to ensure compliance with UCITS IV - MIFID, KIID, AIFMD and overall corporate governance.
- Keep up to date with new regulations. Support in interpretation of new regulations on how the fund/investors will be affected.
- Review annual and interim financial reports for funds domiciled in various jurisdictions.
- Oversee audit process, deal with audit queries on behalf of the clients.
- Actively participate in quarterly, monthly service review meetings.
- Assist with any ad hoc queries received from clients.
- Ensure supporting procedures are accurate and kept up to date.
- Strong academic background including a MSC in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of European Regulated Investment Products, UCITS, AIFMD and Fund regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience in Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability multi-task and work under pressure and to deadlines.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 22 Sep 2022