Field Sales Representative
€35000 - €45000 per annum Uncalled commission, pension, ve
Field Sales Representative
Our client is an award-winning indigenous company operating across Ireland. They are seeking a top preforming Sales Professional to join their growing team. The Sales Representative will play a key role in generating new sales from existing and lapsed customers. New Business will be achieved through prospecting, inbound leads, implementing trade agreements and promotional marketing. You should demonstrate a passion for providing excellent customer service, with attention to detail and a have proven sales background within the Building Suppliers / Construction Industry. This role will be covering the Southwest of the country.
- Be hands on managing and supporting key account relationships
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Revert to client questions re: client terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Assess sales opportunities by targeting potential customers, through cold calling or referrals...
- Analyse the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Network with businesses in the area and build relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare, submit, and negotiate contracts with prospective clients.
- Contribute to pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Work to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the Sales Manager/Managing Director.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the relevant marketing campaigns.
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Obtaining payments from customers, ensure the customers' accounts are up to date as per their payment terms
Skills / Capabilities
- Ideally be degree qualified in a related business or industry field
- A polished and engaging presenter.
- Be a strategic Sales & Marketing leader who has set strategies that have had a significant impact on the growth of an organisation.
- Strong influencing skills with a modern humanistic leadership style.
- Ideally have experience coming from Hardware, Construction Material's, or Industrial Product businesses - fast paced consumable style businesses.
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions they make with respect to the top and bottom line
- Complex contract management experience
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in both corporate and private environments.
- Full clean driving licence.
What's on offer?
- Lunch allowance
- Company vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression and training.
Business Development Rep, Online Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Specialist, Corporate Development Manager, New Business Manager, Inside Sales Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Rep, Field Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Sales, sales representative, sales executive, sales consultant, salesperson, technical sales, business development manager, sales rep, territory manager, territory account manager, account manager, key account manager, regional manager, area sales manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 21 Jul 2021