Head of Sales EMEA
€120000 - €121000 per annum Bonus
My Client is a cloud communications solution leader with its presence in over 40 countries including the US, Canada, UK & South Africa across industries such as financial services, consumer goods, manufacturing healthcare & education.
This role is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting cloud communications business that is in a rapid growth phase. They are looking for a sales leader to join their team as Head of Sales (EMEA). The person will play a major role in building rapidly on customer wins and existing partnerships in the US and Canada. It is an outstanding opportunity and has unlimited potential. Successful candidate will be responsible for building on existing client relations and drive out new partnerships. This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Drive successful deal closes out of sales funnel and deliver on meeting joint sales targets with partners.
- Build relationships and deal flow from Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform sellers in EMEA by clearly communicating the successful customer solutions and value add driven across Dynamics 365, Azure and Power Platform.
- Develop and build on existing Dynamics 365 SI and ISV partners in the EMEA region who can play a role in deals being delivered and can bring pipeline from their own customer base or joint marketing plans.
- To work closely with global and regional Microsoft Partner Development Managers in terms of optimal deal generation strategy.
- Identify strategic initiatives and new product opportunities with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform product leaders.
- Agree on regional co-sell sales targets, both with partners and internal shareholder targets.
- To construct a plan in partnership with marketing and management to meet these targets.
- Work closely with global Pre-Sales Head in the drive to deal closure.
- Work closely with other Regional Sales Heads to share ideas and successes.
- Work closely with the global onboarding team on the handover of successful deal closure.
- Manage customer activity and pipeline with Dynamics 365 tools for maximum efficiency and visibility.
- To provide a weekly report to management on sales funnel, pipeline development and deal summary.
- Track record in sales pipeline build and deal closes in cloud services, with previous ISV solution success a significant benefit.
- Ability to prioritize which pipeline build strategies make the most sense and to focus all relevant resources on a winning approach to deal closure.
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; total focus on targeting and closing the nearest in deal opportunities.
- Proven experience with contract negotiations.
- Track record in Cloud Communications and the Microsoft ISV and co-sell ecosystem is preferable.
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations.
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo - always thinking of ways to grow pipeline and come up with winning sales strategies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 24 Mar 2021