German Customer Care
Up to €1 per annum Pension, Health Insurance
*This role will be office based in an environment that ensures social distancing and safe working is achieved*
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide help to insured clients who request assistance.
- To provide the highest level of customer service to both internal and external client
- To be fully familiar with the case management systems and to ensure that all information obtained during an assistance case or pre-authorisation case is properly documented on these
- Maintain accurate records to ensure that the information used to deal with customer queries is correct, and the data held on our systems is accurate
Knowledge Skills Abilities (requirements)
- Fluent spoken and written German & English
- Previous customer service experience (not necessarily in a related field)
- Good oral and written communications skills, delivered in a clear and professional manner
- Familiarity with general office procedures in addition to being computer literate with good keyboard skills. A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook is a requirement.
- The ability to work under pressure as part of a close-knit team
- Good organisational skills, the ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
On a shift basis and according to a rota including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary and bonus - including shift allowance
- Robust training program means you don't need previous experience
- Execllent benefits including pension and health insurance
- Career progression
- Brand new office
- Casual dress code
- And more!
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 18 Nov 2020