Entry Level Investment Administrator - Wealth Management
Dublin South, Dublin
€24000 - €26000 per annum
Responsibilities will include:
- Client portfolio administration. This includes pre & post retirement pension structures, protection benefits & investment portfolios.
- Liaising with clients regarding administration queries on their portfolio.
- Liaising with advisors to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- BA - preferably business related.
- Ideally 1 years' relevant experience (Financial Advisory firm/Life & Pensions Broker).
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Intermediate).
- Must have a demonstrable interest in business and finance.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible and enthusiastic.
- Numeracy and excellent organisation skills are essential for this position.
- The successful candidates are likely to be confident multi-taskers with a good work ethic and keen attention to detail.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 Jan 2023