Snr Technical Analyst
€40000 - €45000 per annum
Sr Technical Analyst
Our Client a Pharmaceutical Company in Mayo are seeking an experienced Sr Technical Analyst for
This role shall report to the Analytical Services Manager
- Assist in setting up the cell culture methods like ELISPOT or microneutralization assay including development and validation of the methods where necessary.
- Carrying out test method procedures like generic ELISA, MAT assay, microplate assays or clients' specific immunoassays.
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratories generated waste.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols, and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Sourcing, purchasing, and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
The Ideal Candidate
- M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Cell Culture or Immunoassays)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in in-vitro bioassays and project management highly desirable.
- Experience in immunoassays requirements highly desirable.
- Analytical techniques and cell culture experience essential.
For further information on this Sr Technical Analyst role or a confidential discuss please contact Orla Crowley 0830286256/
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 30 Aug 2021