Cloud Sales Lead
Up to €130000 per annum
Cloud Sales Lead
Our client is a highly successful Technology company that is rapidly scaling their business. They strive to provide technical leadership, that helps customers optimise and enhance their organisations. The successful applicant will be result orientated, self-motivated, and dedicated to your own personal success. This person will need to focus on building sales pipelines and relationships with new and existing customers. The Sale lead element of this role involves actively contributing to the sales strategy around Cloud technologies, educating the wider sales team on Cloud technologies, assisting with the sales process, marketing, and market research around Cloud technologies. Hybrid working based in Dublin.
- Promote and sell company's products to its clients and prospective customers
- Help mitigate attrition, increase customer adoption and engagement, and improve overall business value.
- Deliver virtual expert engagements to educate and empower our customers to achieve business value through the Sales Platform.
- Share your product and industry expertise and best practices to help customers.
- Share customer stories and use cases, showcasing the value and impact of Success Engagements.
- Partner closely with internal cross-functional team members to help understand the account and research solutions to solve customers' business needs and challenges.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Continue to evolve technology and domain expertise through certifications and continuous learning.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers' value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate, and close commercial agreements.
- Engage in open dialogue with customers regarding ways to improve and expand user engagement, and to solicit feedback to improve our product and service offerings.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present, and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/ customers.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your manager
- Minimum 5 years IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and be direct sales to end customers
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
- Able to work independently as a self-starter, manage time and prioritise activities while performing effectively under pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, Managed Services and Cloud technologies.
- Proven ability to deliver success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to apply customer success concepts, practices, and procedures to help drive customer success * Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Experience in Team leadership/coaching in a workplace environment is an advantage
- Uncapped commission
- Bonus (Sales Lead activity and performance)
- Car allowance
- Company phone
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 23 Nov 2021