DC Pension Administrator
Dublin South, Dublin
€38000 - €50000 per annum Pension, Health Insurance, etc
My Client, one of Ireland's largest Employee Benefits Consultancy firms is looking for a Group Pension Scheme Administrator to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Contribution Schemes.
- Ensuring all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
- Liaising with Consultants and Client Managers to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
- Ideal candidates will have 2 years' Defined Contribution Pension Scheme portfolio administration experience.
- Ability to complete tasks to a high standard and deliver work in an orderly fashion to meet and exceed where possible all deadlines and client/trustee requirements.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong and effective communication skills with the ability to be a positive influence in the overall administration group.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who is willing to impart knowledge and develop knowledge and skills within their team.
- Ability to act on own initiative and manage own workload to ensure all SLA's adhered or exceeded, all deadlines are met and resolutions found for all complex issues.
- A very good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 14 Nov 2023