Senior Marketing Executive
€45000 - €55000 per annum VHI, pension, dental, bonus, oth
Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading global provider of cloud, data centres and interconnection solutions. They are seeking a results-oriented Marketing Manager with a proven track record of achievement in developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies. This creative individual will be experienced in identifying target audiences, devising, and delivering campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate. This is a fast-paced, full-time role that will require strong commercial acumen, creativity, and a focus on delivering results.
- Implementation of marketing initiatives and promotions to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Design and implement the marketing and business development strategy in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Promote communication to the management teams to ensure shared understanding of go-to-market strategy and programs
- Brand & communications management
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives, including advertising, website development, update the marketing tools
- Market research and analysis.
- End-to-end management of all marketing channels including local area marketing, website, search, email, social media, and advertising.
- Building and maintaining relationships with retailers to drive sales.
- Analyse the CRM and proposing creative digital marketing initiatives to drive revenue, member awareness and usage of services and member growth.
- Maximising profits and identifying potential savings to drive ROI.
- Monthly centre performance and campaign insights reporting.
- Design and Engineering to determine the international product strategy and influence the product roadmap.
- Develop effective, clear Marketing & Communication Plans in line with company objectives.
- Plan and deliver all internal and external communications across both traditional and digital media channels
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in product marketing fundamentals including customer insights and segmentation, positioning and messaging, pricing, and leading go-to-market campaigns
- 4 years' experience working in Marketing within the B2B Technology industry or relation sectors.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, social media tools and platforms a plus
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience in website content writing, maintenance and updating, SEO
- Experience in lead generation - Inbound Marketing, email marketing and quantitative research techniques.
- Demonstrated experience managing the development of marketing campaigns, digital products, technologies, and experiences
- Exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for design and detail
- The ability to prioritize and manage requests from various stakeholders
- The ability to juggle multiple projects on deadline, work under pressure, and take initiative
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Global career progression.
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 29 Apr 2021