Up to €50000 per annum Negotiable DOE
Our global multinational client is seeking an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company's senior-level managers. The Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members. Based in Dublin
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to co-ordinate project work as assigned by the CEO or ELT.
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly report.
- Manage all corporate events and entertainment, ensuring in line with budget and specific requirement
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Ensuring all participants understand the purpose of meetings and expectations. Following from this you would be expected to raise actions and chase them where required.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with and supporting C-Suite and internal stakeholders and be used to supporting communications, projects and event management.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Digital proficiency is essential.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development training
- Excellent working conditions
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 30 Jun 2021