€35000 - €45000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
PENSION ADMINISTRATOR - DB or DC
My Client is a leading global advisory brokerage and solutions company. They are expanding and looking for a Pensions Administrator to work in their Defined Contribution Team. There is also a requirement for people with Defined Benefits experience. Salary will be depending on experience.
- Administration duties on a portfolio of Defined Contribution and or Defined Benefit Pension Schemes. Ensuring that all aspects of the day to day administration of the teams' client portfolio is delivered to the highest standards.
- Completion of renewals, dealing with all financial transactions, issuing of benefit statements, leaver and retirement option statements.
- Meeting agreed service standards and adhering to standard procedures.
- Ensuring agreed procedures are followed within the team.
- Communicating with all clients and dealing with internal customers in a professional and proactive manner.
- Attending trustee and client meetings as required.
- Providing feedback and support to the team leader on all aspects of work in the team.
- Planning and co-ordinating work with the team leader (to meet agreed deadlines).
- Undertaking special project assignments as required.
- Assisting and supporting business development.
- Participating in training programmes.
Experience and Qualifications
- QFA Qualified.
- You will have a flexible approach to the job as required and provide support in helping to meet deadlines or take on additional responsibilities.
- Experience in Defined Contributions Pensions Administration in a Pensions Benefits Consultancy background would be an advantage.
- Would consider candidates with a good Insurance Company background provided the relevant experience has been gained.
- You are expected to have a thorough understanding of the underlying Pensions Legislation and regulatory environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required together with an ability to work onyour own initiative.
- Good attention to detail is required together with strong analytical skills.
- You will also have relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc and have built up a sound knowledge of a Pensions Administration system.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 17 Jan 2023