Corporate Pensions Manager
Dublin South, Dublin
€60000 - €75000 per annum Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
Corporate Pensions Manager
My Client a leading independent pension and employee benefits consultancy is looking to recruit a Corporate Pension Manager. They are looking for a highly reliable, focused and experienced individual to assist in the management of the day-to-day administration of their corporate pension schemes. As part of their dynamic, high performing and customer centric team you will interact with clients at every stage of the customer lifecycle to deliver a best-in-class level of service to their book of corporate clients - which range from small to mid sizes Irish SMEs to multinational corporations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of a book of corporate pension schemes.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with their clients.
- Market reviews and re-broking exercises for both new and existing clients.
- Assisting with annual client activities including scheme renewals, benefit statements and group risk renewals.
- Managing specific client projects as they arise and lead on the more complex work items as required.
- Supporting relationships with external suppliers and providers.
- Responding to a range of client related queries in a knowledgeable, timely and professional manger to provide clients with the relevant and accurate guidance.
- Remain up to date on any new developments/changes within the Irish Pension Market.
- Coach team members where appropriate to increase their knowledge and skill set within the team and quality checking of work.
- Work with the team and the business to create a positive working environment.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Professional Qualification (QFA/RPA/IIPM).
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline.
- Prior experience of managing a team or experience mentoring/training within a pensions administration environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of business and financial commercial awareness.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within a Corporate Pensions environment.
- Exposure/working knowledge of Defined Benefit Schemes desirable but not essential.
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with a focus on numerical skills.
- Ability to manage own workload while prioritizing personal tasks and those of your team effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook (Intermediate level).
- A self-starter who demonstrates a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility with the ability to adapt well to change.
- Successful candidates are likely to be confident problem solvers with a good work ethic and a keen focus on client service.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 22 Jul 2022