Field Sales Representative
€35000 - €41000 per annum Bonus, lunch, car, phone, laptop
Field Sales Representative: Drinks Industry
Our client is seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative to join their growing On-Trade Sales team. The main purpose of this role is to increase sales and manage a territory in Dublin. Ideally this would suit an experienced high achieving Sales professional with industry knowhow and contacts. If you are passionate about the Drinks Industry and have a reputation as a trusted, outgoing, hardworking sales superstar then this is the perfect position for you.
Duties / Responsibilities.
- Plan, implement and achieve the agreed sales targets and profit budgets.
- Develop and expand our customer base.
- Nurture and grow our existing customer base.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers depends on their requirements.
- Develop, implement, and manage all promotional campaigns and targets.
- Identify opportunities to align with sales targets.
- This role gives you the opportunity to contribute to a growing business.
- Develop and execute the branding strategies at store levels.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Continually develop their skill sets in line with the changing industry.
Skills / Capabilities
- Proven track record in achieving tailored sales targets with a strong sales approach.
- Previous on the road sales experience in the Drinks Industry (Off-Trade)
- Qualification in Marketing, Sales or Business discipline is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Commercially strong with an ability to manage over all margins.
- Good IT skills, with exposure using a CRM system.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Experience in forecasting and developing/implementing strategies.
- Confident, enthusiasm and passion.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a highly motivated team player.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Full clean driving license
- Lunch allowance
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop.
- Generous bonus scheme and incentives
- Continuous promotion opportunities.
- Excellent career progression and training.
- Company trips away.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 25 May 2021