Product Marketing Manager
Can be based anywhere in Ireland
€70000 - €90000 per annum
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team. As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. Product Marketing is strategic marketing at the product or product line level.
The candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland.
Product positioning and messaging
- Lead the clarification of value proposition and USP message to the market.
- Be an independent and objective voice in the business working with data and solid market research to inform your plans
- Work closely with all the key stakeholders to come to the best decisions on positioning and message in line with the organisation's vision.
- Ensure accurate and prominent representation of the brand across digital platforms and partner messaging
- Create a Client Reference Programme to prove the value of the businesses Solution
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
Strategic Go To Market Strategies
- Develop and execute go-to marketing strategies for new products, new content and new partners added to the platform, C2P.
- Drive activation of compatible products through creative co-marketing, social, search and email campaigns
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Agree on timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
Sales enablement and collateral
- Develop product marketing collateral to communicate the value of the platform
- Create attractive and suitable collateral for the sales team, thereby enabling them to sell effectively to a consistent message, adapting appropriately.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Evangelize the platform at conferences and trade shows and make sure that partner integrations on display are perfectly presented
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Digital marketing to help enable them to create effective campaigns.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, internal and external, from Product, Business Development and Public Relations to drive awareness and usage
- Manage strong relationships with global partner stakeholders
- Maintain an up-to-date library of resource for business development, product, client success, partners and others who need them
- Perform appropriate market research which helps us clarify the messaging and speaks to the client's pain points and needs.
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, competitors, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Own the Client Advisory Panel feeding into the Product Roadmap
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Establish budgets, performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
- Be the voice of the client delivering back to product priority and future needs which have will turn the needle on adoption rates
- 8 -10 years of experience in Marketing with at least 4 years in a similar role.
- Ability to build trust and think strategically
- Startup DNA. A do-er and creative thinker who is relationship-focused and understands the value of Sales & Marketing alignment
- Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce essential
- Client focussed. Understanding everything from their perspective in order to create campaigns that cut through and impact revenue
- Marketing, Business or Psychology degree
- High level of collaboration, communication and research skills essential
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 06 Apr 2021