Senior Data Analyst / Business Analyst
€45000 - €55000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
My Client a leading Asset Management Business of a large Financial Services Company are seeking a Senior Data Analyst with a strong Business Analysis and Programming background.
Your specific responsibilities would include:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements for tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance systems and data interfaces to downstream systems.
- Creating test plans and identifying test cases and scenarios based on requirements documentation and data analyses. Testing enhancements to systems and data integrations.
- Understanding data structures. Creating and supporting internal projects to design, build, and test data analysis tools in SQL, Python, and other technologies.
- Working with the HR Ops team to integrate systems enhancements and data insights into process changes, including contributing to new process development and delivery of related documentation.
- Contributing to team projects and assisting teammates with various ad-hoc requests as workloads dictate.
- Ensuring timely delivery and production of work that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Providing an excellent customer experience on every contact with HR teams and other stakeholders.
- Strong business analysis and testing skills required.
- Experience with a programming language required. Willingness to develop skills in Python, or other programming tools. Familiarity with XML a plus.
- Advanced skills in SQL required. Advanced skills in MS Access and MS Excel strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and ability to see the big picture.
- Able to manage work in a high-volume and fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and flexible to work extended hours as needed.
- Highly motivated and action-oriented with strong creative problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar technical role. Experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Financial services industry and/or global experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 22 Apr 2022