Business Transformation Consultant
€48000 - €50000 per annum
Our client an industry leader is looking for a Business Transformation Consultant to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a newly created team within one of Ireland's leading organisations and impact the future success of the business transformation agenda. Reporting to the Transformation Manager, you will contribute to the delivery of transformation initiatives, with a specific focus on analysing processes and understanding ways of working to draw valuable insights to support both problems solving and decision making.
- Work closely with stakeholders to support the delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Assist in the review, development and/or implementation of any aspect of Target Operating Models
- Assist with the Investigation of business problems and opportunities by aggregating and analysing data to produce insights to inform decision making.
- Support with the analysis of current processes, pain points, opportunities and associated improvement activity.
- Document 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes, understanding current ways of working and supporting the identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Support the embedding of new ways of working through training and other interventions.
- Support in the preparation and delivery of workshops and other sessions.
- Support in the creation of documentation relating to processes or ways of working.
- Report on progress against any areas of work assigned.
- Support with the management/maintenance of project assets ensuring documentation is kept up to date and facilitating effective sharing and communication.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Relevant third level degree in a business or related discipline with 2 years recent, practical, experience in a similar role
- Exposure to fundamentals of Project Management in a previous role with a lean/agile qualification and/or experience in the same.
- Adept at analysing qualitative and quantitative data with the ability to deliver key insights to stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Focused and driven by your passion to provide a positive impact within the organisation and continuously strive for success and improvement.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 19 Mar 2021