Customer Service Agent ( Dutch / German)
Dublin South, Dublin
€27000 - €30000 per annum Pension, VHI, Education bonus, o
Customer Service Agent (Dutch / German)
Permanent: full time
Our client is a highly successful international company with operations in Dublin. Due to continued growth, they are seeking to recruit an organised and efficient Customer Service Agent. This position will provide you the foundation you need for a promising career. Our client has a promotion-from-within culture with a lot of career advancement opportunities. They provide great training and very helpful support such as the opportunity to study at University or to take advantage of our Education Reimbursement Policy. If you have experience in a Customer Service, Hospitality or Retail and are looking for a change of direction then this could be the perfect role for you.
- At least half of the day will be spent answering calls and the other part of the day will be resolving queries.
- Calls must be answered and dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve customer queries whilst on the call where possible raising adjustments where relevant.
- A reference number must be given to the customer for every query logged.
- Queries must be investigated fully.
- The history of the customer's account checked to ensure no duplicate work is caused.
- Notify other departments of their errors so incoming queries will reduce.
- Educate customers of their errors.
- Daily reports filled out accurately and correctly.
- Feedback to customer on the resolution or non-resolution of their query.
- Meet set targets daily.
- Responsible for any additional tasks given.
- Must complete a certain amount of weekly / monthly administration tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven teamwork skills.
- Planning and Organising.
- Experience in MS Office packages
- Fluency in Dutch or German required
- Fluency in English both written and spoken would be an advantage.
- Have good numerical skills.
- Be a logical thinker.
- Able to work in a targeted environment.
What's on Offer
- Overtime rates
- Personal development training
- Excellent working conditions
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- Education reimbursement policy
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Mar 2021