Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€55000 - €75000 per annum Competitive Package
Working as part of the Group Financial Reporting team, covering a range of activities, including monthly end reporting responsibilities, year-end and interim statutory group reporting responsibilities, and other ad hoc project work as required.
Monthly analysis and review
- Liaising with regional finance teams and other business partners to obtain relevant information for preparation of month end close journals
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly centrally controlled accounting adjustments, including both the calculation and posting of these adjustments
- Preparation of monthly analysis and reporting schedules to support month end journals
- Ad hoc monthly reporting as required
- Month end rates reporting (on a rota basis)
Forecasting and budgeting
- Responsibility for preparation of centrally controlled accounting adjustments for forecast and/or budget periods, for submission in to the group FP&A team
- Preparation of analysis and reporting schedules for inclusion into the forecast / budget reporting pack to support the forecast / budget submission
- Ad hoc analysis to support scenario reporting, as required.
- Review of regional interim and year-end submissions
- Review and analysis of specific group consolidated balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of specific note disclosures for the group consolidated statutory accounts
- Performing consistency and accuracy checks on draft group consolidated statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors where necessary
- Preparation of schedules to support Audit Committee papers as required
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 24 Mar 2020