Front House Office
€30000 - €35000 per annum benefits
My client is Ireland's 1 Live Agency. They are a Live Event and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences.
We create and deliver events and experiences for 5 of the top 10 global brands including names like Coca-Cola, Google, Unilever, Microsoft, Ferrero, Universal, Facebook, McDonalds, UEFA.
Our Front of House position is fundamental to the day to day running of the business and as such, liaises with all departments. Being the first point of contact, the role-holder must be
professional and have the ability to multi-task. This role is varied and high paced.
- Manage the reception area smoothly and efficiently
- Facilities management
- Manage courier bookings, taxis and deliveries
- Frank all outgoing post and ensure outbound post is received by An Post.
- Organise boardroom/meeting room booking and catering/lunch orders as well as tea/coffee for meetings.
- Manage and organise internal van bookings and delivery driver schedule.
- Assist departments in the recruitment of brand ambassadors, ensuring induction packs and welcome packs are available.
- Any other duties as may be relevant.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of two years experience as a Front of House Receptionist in a corporate environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Professional telephone manner and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional and welcoming personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Organised and have a can do attitude.
- Ability to follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work alone with good use of initiative and common sense.
- Two/three year's administration experience would be an advantage.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary, Benefits Package and Progression
- Health Insurance and contributory pension
- Great opportunity to learn, continuous learning programme, MBAs, degrees anddiplomas
- Great company culture.
- Year round CRS programme and opportunities, diversity and inclusion programmes, and volunteer programmes
- In-house weekly Pilates class and weekly fitness class in Dublin Sports Clinic
- Lovely office environment with sustainability mandate
The contract is based on a full-time position.
We are looking to make an immediate hire for this role.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 Jan 2023