Cyber security Specialist
€50000 - €60000 per annum
This role is responsible for and play a key role in supporting and monitoring all security related policies and procedures within the ICT Security and operations team. A key aim of this team is to drive continued compliance to the requirements set out in the ISO 27001 alignment and improvement programme for all information security activities. This includes systems, process and infrastructure and ensuring compliance with corporate, audit, and relevant regulatory / legislative requirements.
- 3 years' experience of working as an IT cyber security analyst or in a related cyber security or ICT role.
- Experience in deploying security-related initiatives in a structured manner using project management methodologies.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience of supporting ICT Security operations and complex projects
- Good understanding of IT risk management
- Strong knowledge of industry security alignment standards i.e. ISO 27001, NIST CSF v1.1, NIST SP800:53 Rev5, CIS Version 8, and ISO27701
- Strong leadership, project and team-building skills
- Business skills such as the ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, technology and IT projects
- Ability to explain complex topics to those without a technical background
- Best practices for TCP/IP Networking, routers and switches / Firewalls / VMware / NAC or similar products.
- Best practice for design of user access controls including AD, Azure AD or similar products.
- Experience of working with and securing cloud applications.
The Company is based in Dublin 2, with a hybrid working model, Fully remote options also available.
26 Days annual Leave.
A defined contribution pension
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 May 2022