Client Services Administrator (Life & Pensions)
Dublin West, Dublin
€40000 - €45000 per annum bonus, pension, life cover, etc
My Client, a leading Irish wealth advisory firm is looking for a Client Services Administrator (Full-time)
- Working with the Advisor group to complete Pension, Protection & Investment reviews for clients.
- Liaise with clients throughout the product application process.
- Prepare application packs for submission to relevant providers.
- Managing the application through underwriting to acceptance.
- Working with the Advisor group to reply to client queries in a timely manner.
- File completion.
- Other ad hoc client activities and projects, as required by the business.
Skills and attributes:
- Experience working in Life & Pensions administration either in a bank, life company or financial brokers.
- Experience in all aspect of Protection (Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Income Protection etc.)
- QFA qualified or part-qualified.
- Excellent writing and communication abilities.
- A problem solver and be pro-active.
- Curious and interested in learning.
- Very good attention to detail, and not be above proof-reading your colleague's work.
- Can work unsupervised in your role, and be a team player.
- Confidence to challenge norms and present ideas for change.
- Act in your client's best interest at all times.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 24 Jan 2023