David specialises in the recruitment of mid to senior level Sales and Business Development professionals, particularly those with experience in the FMCG, Foodservice and Motor Industry sectors. If you are looking for a new opportunity or are growing your team, contact David directly.
View all David's Jobs
€30000 - €37500 per annum Bonus, Van
A client of mine is now looking to add an experienced FMCG Sales professional to their growing team. The role involves selling their new range of products into retailers (butchers, deli counters, meat counters, etc).The new products include a range of marinades, sauces and dressings.
You will be tasked with calling to existing customers and upselling whilst also winning new business in your designated territory.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have extensive FMCG sales experience, dealing with retail shops.
- You have existing contacts and would have the ability to grow a business and exceed targets.
- Self-motivated, target driven and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Knowledge of the butchery craft would be an advantage.
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Want to be part of a very successful organisation and progress with your sales career in the long run.
- Full clean drivers licence essential
Main Duties of this role:
- Achieve your personal and company sales targets.
- Support existing customers and source new business to help grow the business.
- Report to management at weekly sales meetings.
- Interest in and ability to learn about the company's products.
- Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
- Managing your daily route planning/order processing.
- Account management and new business development.
- Calling to retail shops, butchers, etc.
- Competitive basic salary and a highly competitive commission structure
- Full sales training and on-going coaching provided
- Company van, phone and tablet.
- Flexible working options
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 08 May 2020