Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€65000 - €71000 per annum Healthcare, Bonus, Other
As a Project Manager you will plan, manage, and deliver assigned projects. You will join an existing program team on the implementation of a strategic policy and broker platform, to plan and manage the business component of the existing workstreams. You will need to be a self-starter who wants to be part of a unique team that rewards hard work. And importantly, you will need to be motivated to achieve success through on-time and on-budget delivery of great technology solutions. The Project Manager will oversee the scope, design, and development of plans. There will be a strong induction programme to enable getting up to speed quickly. Location Dublin.
- Review team deliverables to ensure they adhere to quality standards and stakeholder's/end user's acceptance criteria
- Facilitation of workshops to define and agree project scope / requirements and plans.
- Project planning and resource management (internal and external across different countries and business units).
- Driving and leading to ensure timely project delivery through careful management of work streams and stakeholders.
- Adherence to internal project methodologies, processes, and governance structures.
- Status reporting & ownership of project communication; ensuring stakeholders are kept well informed.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Issue and conflict management.
- Internal and external relationship management in a complex and busy cross border environment.
- Test planning and management; operational readiness assessment.
- Manage scope change requests to the agreed program change control / governance process
- Comply with company reporting and audit needs (local and international requirements
- Ensure the project is delivered within budget, on time and within scope
- Present updates to the Steering Group at each stage of the project
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience managing projects across multiple financial services organisations, preferably the cross-border insurance sector.
- Exposure to all stages of the project lifecycle, some SDLC experience advantageous.
- Experience of managing both business change and IT delivery projects.
- Actively manage project milestones and manage any change to project scope, giving careful
- consideration to business outcomes and cost impacts.
- Demonstrated delivery of projects on time, to an agreed level of quality and within budget.
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, preferably in a multi-cultural cross-border business environment and demonstration of ability to form productive internal and external
- business relationships at all levels.
- A recognised project management qualification would be advantageous but not essential, as is a
- background in consulting.
- Experience with a variety of project management tools (MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Clarity)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Organised and deadline focused
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare from day one.
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 21 May 2021