Commercial Insurance Executive
€40000 - €45000 per annum pension, bonus, commission, othe
Commercial Insurance Executive
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a successful growing Irish Insurance Business. Our client is looking for a motivated Commercial Insurance Executive to join a professional and dynamic team. You will deliver exceptional service to customers and play a key role in driving commercial results. Our client is ideally seeking experienced general insurance specialists. In this role you will work with clients from around Ireland and across a wide variety of industries. You must have a keen eye for detail, proven business development results and be highly ambitious to succeed in this role.
- Overall accountability for sales revenue performance verses target for the Region
- Strong motivated and hands-on leader who can drive Sales Performance and remains close to the detail of all key sales metrics
- Optimise the effectiveness of the Company's investments insurance programs and initiatives.
- Ensure corporate sales training programs are implemented.
- Manage and develop a key commercial portfolio using the resources and internal stakeholders within the business.
- Cultivate and foster relationships across your key clients throughout Ireland.
- Build and nurture your internal, vendor and TPA networks, from underwriting, pricing and actuarial to administration, sales, and board level.
- Grow revenue profitably across your portfolio.
- Collaborate with the business to implement change and evolve processes where the market requires you to do so.
- Establish and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Proactively promote the company brand, products, and services to prospective clients.
- Presentations to groups and individuals in person and via digital mediums.
- Plan and implement strategies to meet agreed sales and compliance targets.
- Participate in continuous learning to stay ahead of a fast pace industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Energetic team player with the ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational skills, and ability to use own initiative.
- Great communication skills and professional telephone manner.
- Must be APA/CIP qualified.
- Must have experience in Insurance Sales.
- Abstract thinking and the ability to problem solve.
- Presentation skills, one on one and small groups.
- Competency with digital devices and basic applications.
- A full driver's licence.
- Motivated to achieve individual and team goals.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- Uncapped commission
- Personal development and training opportunities.
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
Internal Sales Executive,Business Development Rep, Online Sales Executive,Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Specialist,Corporate Development Manager, New Business Manager,Inside Sales Account Executive,Business Development Manager, Rep, Field Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Sales, sales representative, sales executive, sales consultant, salesperson, technical sales, business development manager, sales rep, territory manager, territory account manager, account manager, key account manager, regional manager, area sales manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Mar 2021