As a qualified accountant and experienced accountancy recruiter Gareth offers a tailored service to his clients and candidates. Gareth primarily focuses on providing qualified accountants from Small to Medium Companies, Public Limited Companies, and Shared Service Centres.
View all Gareth's Jobs
Payroll Temp - Hybrid
€25000 - €30000 per annum
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for delivering a professional service to the highest standards whilst ensuring all statutory and regulatory requirements are met at all times. Based in our Head office you'll join a friendly team who manage the Payroll for all of our Irish operations.
- Administration of employee information in the payroll system including starters, leavers and employee changes
- Assistance with the administration of benefit in kind, salary sacrifice, pension deductions and pay increases
- Assistance with the processing of monthly payroll for salaried and hourly paid employees
- Liaise with regional and head office teams where necessary
- Deal with payroll queries on pay, tax and PRSI deductions, hours worked, pension, holidays, and other benefits from employees
- Maintenance and accurate file keeping of all payroll related information
- General administration, written correspondence with employees and external third parties and joint management of payroll e-mail
- An IPASS or an equivalent payroll or accounting qualification
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a fast-paced, high volume payroll environment
- Excellent IT and administration skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and confidentiality essential
- Experience of a computerised Payroll System, specifically SAP, is an advantage
- UK Payroll knowledge is also an advantage
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 Oct 2021