Dublin South, Dublin
€40000 - €50000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
My Client provides trustee services to a wide range of national and multinational companies. They are expanding and are looking for a trustee specialist to join their team, who have a wealth of experience in providing high quality trustee services to pension schemes in Ireland.
Managing a portfolio of client schemes to include:
- Ensuring schemes are operated to the highest standard within the provisions of the Trust Deed & Rules and all legislative requirements.
- Attending trustee meetings and dealing with follow up work including accurate minutes and action items.
- Review and maintenance of the Board manual and policies as required by IORP II.
- Overseeing scheme Wind Ups for schemes migrating to a Master Trust.
- Compliance review of Trustees Annual Reports.
- Ensuring appropriate services agreements and service level agreements are in place.
- Review fee agreements, proposals and letters of engagement to ensure the services provide are adequately remunerated.
Working with all colleagues in the management of the Trustee businesses to include:
- Governance and Compliance matters within the Trustee businesses.
- Scheme wind up activities.
- Appointments and retirements to Trustee Boards.
- Review of death benefit claims.
- Review of legislation, impacts and implementation for clients.
- Review of the Trustee client monies account.
- Preparation of tenders for prospective clients.
- Correspondence and meetings with all Regulators.
- Contribute to regular reporting meetings.
- Use of all internal systems including CRM, invoicing and electronic filing.
Skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role with extensive Client Management experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Keen attention to detail and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- A comprehensive understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Hold a Trustee qualification.
- Hold a full, clean Driving Licence.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 15 Nov 2022