Exams IT Support Executive
€50000 - €55000 per annum benefits
My client is inviting applications for the position of Exams IT Support Executive in the Education Centre on a permanent contract. This is a multifaceted and fast paced role that would suit an enthusiastic candidate who has an interest in database systems, digitisation, and project management in an Education setting.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties in line with the Society's standards and strategic objectives as directed by the Deputy Director of Education: -
- Provide recommendations and input on how to improve existing course examinations processes
- Advise on, and help facilitate, the digitisation of course examinations and external examinations and day-to-day section activities and carry out continuous assessments of existing digital assets to create efficiencies and improve quality
- Act as a Liaison between management, executives, and support staff in the Education Department.
- Define the potential for increased integration with the Society's ongoing System 360 change management programme
- Coordinate various activities and projects within the Course Examinations Section as they arise
- Work in liaison with the Exams Administration team to deal in a highly professional manner, with a large volume of enquiries from members of the profession and public regarding the exams.
- Various projects in the Exams Section
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Deputy Director of Education
Knowledge & Skills
- Relevant third level qualification
- 3-5 years' experience in third level Education
- Project management experience desired
- Previous experience in managing multiple unrelated tasks and projects independently
- Proven track record in an examinations role
- Knowledge of the third level / professional education system required
- Capability to work in a pressurised and busy environment.
- Ability to be methodical, flexible and capable of undertaking multitask driven work
- Capacity to work on their own initiative and also to work successfully within a team
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable expertise in database systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently
- Organised and deadline focused systemised but critical in approach
- Proven experience implementing new technologies
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary (DOE)
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 05 Aug 2022