Pension Specialist - Defined Benefit
Dublin South, Dublin
€38000 - €45000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Defined Benefit Pension Administrator. As part of the team, you will provide a valued and well-regarded service to a portfolio of clients that include several prestigious and market leading global companies.
- Ensure client work is undertaken, working to agreed service standards and client deadlines, complying with our internal procedures.
- Working closely with and supporting the team leader, you will be responsible for helping to ensure the successful integration and training of new additions to the team.
- Taking responsibility for providing technical support to team members and helping resolve client and member issues.
- High level of professionalism internally and with clients to promote the brand.
- Support and develop the client relationships as appropriate.
- Work with your team and the business to create a positive working environment.
- QFA Qualified.
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution occupational schemes.
- Interpersonal, team player skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- All Inclusive resilient, proactive problem solver with the ability to navigate through various change management initiatives.
- Relevant PC skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Take pride in your work with accuracy and adherence to a high level of quality being paramount.
- Most of the team work in a" hybrid" model, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role, and clients.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 May 2023
Apply for this job