Fund Accounting Client Services Manager
€55000 - €65000 per annum
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRIVATE EQUITY FUND ACCOUNTANT
We are looking for an Account Manager to work within a Fund Management Company based in Dublin.
- You will be responsible for the detailed review of the reconciliation and calculation of periodic (monthly/quarterly) net asset values of various private equity and hybrid funds.
- Reconciliation of investment portfolios, dividends and interest, corporate actions, and investor capital activity.
- Dealing with the investment manager and investors regarding all aspects of the accounts operation.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, reviewing financial statements and working with external auditors.
- You will be responsible for working with the outsourced offices, ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Review of allocations for capital events, including capital calls, distributions and equalization events.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker's, Custodians and Investors on a daily basis.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS.
- Ensuring accurate internal revenue reporting.
- Supervision and training and recruitment of accounting staff.
- Ensure accurate delegation of work across your team and effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments.
- At least 4-5 years extensive fund accounting experience including supervision/management of teams
- Experience with general ledger accounting
- Private Equity fund accounting experience, with demonstrated knowledge of fund types and life-cycle events
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions
- Strong computers skills including Excel & Word
- Familiarity with the Paxus accounting system is a major plus
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- An ability to think critically and objectively
- The flexibility and willingness to work additional hours as needed
- University degree - Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics preferred.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 04 Nov 2021