Loan Administration Analyst
€35000 - €45000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
My Client a leading Asset Management Company is seeking to hire a Real Estate Loan Administration Analyst for their Loan Services team, who are responsible for the servicing and asset management of commercial loans.
- Asset Performance/Surveillance - Collection of reporting, review of compliance certificates, confirmation of covenant adherence, review and analysis of property monitoring reports, monitoring performance trends, review and interpretation of loan documents.
- Investor Reporting- Preparation of property related investor reporting.
- Banking Admin - Managing multiple international bank and borrower relationships.
- Treasury - cash movements for multiple currencies across differing banking institutions.
- Proactively communicate to relevant stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Servicing/Cash Management - Calculation of debt service, delivery of billing letters, remittance reports and application of waterfall structures
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect portfolio performance and take action to reduce risks.
- Lead and manage special projects as assigned, as well as propose and drive process enhancements and automation.
- Cultivate both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the regions.
- 2 years' prior commercial mortgage/real estate/finance experience.
- Prior loan servicing/asset management experience, a plus.
- Strong financial services acumen and background - including the analysis of financial statements, business plans, tenancy schedules etc.
- Proven ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of results.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under challenging time frames.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively with various counterparts.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, highly organized and exceptional time management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to work with Power BI a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of commercial loans, a plus.
- Prior experience of Blocked/Charged accounts or KYC/AML a plus.
- Background knowledge of electronic banking and treasury methods, a plus.
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 14 Mar 2023
Apply for this job