Dublin South, Dublin
€35000 - €40000 per annum
My Client specialising in employee benefit consultancy and private wealth management is looking for a DC Pension Administrator to join their Corporate Full-Service Team.
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Contribution Schemes.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports.
- Meeting all statutory deadlines and disclosure requirements on all documentation issued.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
- 2 years' experience working in Defined Contribution Pension Scheme portfolio administration.
- Ability to complete tasks to a high standard and deliver work in an orderly fashion to meet and exceed where possible all deadlines and client/trustee requirements.
- Strong and effective communication skills with the ability to be a positive influence in the overall administration group.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who is willing to impart knowledge and develop knowledge and skills within their team.
- Ability to act on own initiative and manage own workload to ensure all SLA's adhered or exceeded, all deadlines are met, and resolutions found for all complex issues.
- A very good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 Mar 2023
Apply for this job