Permanent Accounts Assistant In Dublin City Centre within a unique type of finance Buisness.
Working along side the senior accountant. An excellent opportuinity for a part-qualified accountant.
Based in Dublin 2, immediate start.
This role requires an individual that is highly motivated with excellent time management.
This company also offers study support & a Bonus depending on performance.
- Accounts Payable: Accounts Recieveable.
- Issuing client statement and invoices.
- Dealing With Client and Supplier Queries.
- Credit Control.
- Producing Various Financial Reports.
- Processing Payments.
- Bookkeeping Duties.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years minimum experience working as an accounts assistant.
- Experience in both accounts payable & recievable.
- Accounting Qualification an advantage.
- Previous experience with accounts packages. (Sage, Zero, SAP)
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Organised & Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.