Fund Accounting Managers - AVP & VP
€60000 - €750000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Hyb
My Client a global financial services provider are looking for Fund Accounting Managers at AVP and VP level. It is a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business. They are looking for Managers for both their Private Equity and Hedge Fund Teams.
- You will be responsible for the detailed review of the reconciliation and calculation of periodic (monthly/quarterly) net asset values of various private equity and hybrid funds, including:
- Reconciliation of investment portfolios, dividends and interest, corporate actions, and investor capital activity.
- Dealing with requests from and communicating with the investment manager and investors regarding all aspects of the accounts operation.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, reviewing financial statements, and working with external auditors.
- You will be responsible for the oversight of client relationships, ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Review of allocations for capital events, including capital calls, distributions and equalization events.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker's & Custodians on a daily basis.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS.
- Ensuring accurate internal revenue reporting.
- Supervision and training and recruitment of accounting staff.
- Ensure accurate delegation of work.
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments.
- Ensure appropriate communication and escalation where appropriate.
- At least 4-5 years extensive fund accounting experience including supervision/management of teams.
- Experience with general ledger accounting.
- Private Equity fund accounting experience, with demonstrated knowledge of fund types and life-cycle events.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions.
- Strong computers skills including Excel & Word.
- Familiarity with the Paxus accounting system is a major plus.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- An ability to think critically and objectively.
- The flexibility and willingness to work additional hours as needed.
- University degree - accounting, finance, business or economics preferred (or overseas equivalent).
- Investran experience preferred.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 02 Jun 2022