Gavin’s expertise in HR recruitment is unsurpassed. He has nearly two decades of experience in recruitment and management, working closely with the UK and Ireland's top companies. Gavin's experience allows him to leverage his deep network and subject matter expertise to the benefit of his clients and candidates.
View all Gavin's Jobs
HR Generalist - Corporate (12M Contract) D1 Hybrid
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€45000 - €55000 per annum
Our client, a global boutique financial services firm have a new requirement for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist will work as part of a small HR team and provide full life-cycle support across 3 jurisdictions.
This is a 12 month contract, based in Dublin's docklands (D1). Hybrid working is available with 2 days onsite per week. Base salary 45,000 - 55,000 p/a.
- Oversee recruitment lifecycle (job adverts, posting roles, interviews, reference checks, work permits, offer correspondence)
- Assist in onboarding new employees (contracts, employee files, induction packs, IT onboarding)
- Management of Internship & Graduate Programmes (campus events, presentations, application review, interviews)
- Maintain absence records and reporting (annual leave, illness, unpaid leave, family leave)
- Employee Benefits including administering of company benefit scheme, handle healthcare and pension administration, preparing annual renewal data
- Prepare payroll amendments, maintain trackers and spreadsheets, log payroll activity in the payroll folder.
- Provide HR support and guidance to employees including handling HR correspondence (employment letters, forms, applications)
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures
- Coordinate leaver and offboarding process
Training & Development including coordinate quarterly training sessions, gather feedback
- Assist with performance review, bonus review, and salary review processes
- HR Reporting including preparation of monthly headcount numbers, and regular ad hoc HR reports
- Complete salary surveys and remuneration reports
- Initiate or participate in projects and initiatives
- Support ad hoc HR projects (staff surveys, engagement exercises, wellness initiatives)
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 23 May 2023
Apply for this job