Technical Sales Engineer
Up to €0.00 per annum
Technical Sales Engineer
Here at Wallace Myers International we are delighted to be partnering with a market leading smart grid technology and services company. Our client is currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer. If you want to join a team of talented individuals in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment where customer focus is essential then this company is for you! Your role will be to identify new clients and business opportunities within the energy market, and to help the commercial team achieve and exceed their sales and growth targets, while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty is maintained.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and engaging person who is genuinely excited about developing as a sales professional in Ireland's fastest growing smart grid company. On behalf of our client we are looking for an individual with a background in energy markets or engineering, who is driven, disciplined and curious. This individual should enjoy problem solving and must be able to take complex solutions and present them in a manner that gives our potential clients peace of mind. A key requirement in this role will be excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for identifying and creating new business opportunities with potential customers
- Responsible for driving sales through links with industry partners and participating resellers
- Carry out preliminary assessment of Demand Response resource evaluation based on electrical single line diagrams and other relevant documents and information.
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with client base
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set out by the senior management team
- Responsible for accurately reporting to management on sales progress
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and other suitable marketing opportunities.
- Prepare & deliver presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Degree in Electrical Engineering desired; other relevant disciplines may also be considered
- 3 years' experience in relevant sector, ideally electrical systems and/or power generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrable relationship-building experience amongst a range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage and forecast sales cycles
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability both technical and commercial
- Professionalism - articulate, innovative and client-service orientated
- Self-motivated individual with integrity and the ability to be office-based and to work remotely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition to develop as a market-leading sales professional
- Existing relationships with Irish-based industrial and commercial consumers
- Background in energy systems, electricity, and power generation.
- Familiarity or experience in demand response and demand-side management including standby diesel generation assets, building site services, BMS, Electrical distribution systems, switchgear knowledge, or controlling site asset for energy reduction schemes.
- Knowledge of the electricity supply industry, energy consumption, and efficiency measures.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Salary: Competitive based on qualifications, experience, and skills.
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop, Phone, Health Insurance, Pension, Educational Support.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 23 Feb 2021