As a qualified accountant and experienced accountancy recruiter Gareth offers a tailored service to his clients and candidates. Gareth primarily focuses on providing qualified accountants from Small to Medium Companies, Public Limited Companies, and Shared Service Centres.
View all Gareth's Jobs
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€70000 - €80000 per annum
Our client is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment, they offer third party services to EU, US and Asian based investment managers for illiquid, alternative assets.
Due to expansion and rapid growing of the office in Ireland the company is now looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our Team. We are looking for an experienced compliance Manager to cover a maternity leave contract for 12 months.
- Being familiar with and informed about all statutory and regulatory requirements and relevant guidance applicable to the business model
- Managing a small team of compliance professionals
- Being knowledgeable about the emerging statutory and legal requirements and reporting to the head of compliance
- Illustrate and developing the annual compliance plan in line with best practice and the regulatory requirements.
- Regularly reporting to group compliance to provide updates on the status of the compliance
- Preparing monthly and quarterly Compliance Reports
- Maintain the regulatory registers
- Ensure that company policies are compliant with local legislation
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- When needed, cooperate with external regulatory authorities
- Address employee concerns or questions on regulatory compliance
- Minimum 5 years in a compliance capacity at Officer or Manager level
- Experienced in Financial services or professional services
- Must hold the LCOI qualification
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Adaptability, ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and strong written skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable saying 'no' and result driven
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 Mar 2020