Insured Group Pension Scheme Administrator
Dublin South, Dublin
€35000 - €40000 per annum Pension, Health Insurance, etc
My Client, one of Ireland's largest Employee Benefits Consultancy firms is looking for an Insured Group Pension Scheme Administrator for their expanding team.
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Insured Schemes.
- Ensuring all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
- Liaising with Consultants and Client Managers to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
- Completion of group pension and risk renewals and accounts in appointed portfolios.
- Ensuring group risk rate reviews/risk broking reports are completed, implemented and reported to key client contacts.
- Efficient administration of group pension and risk claims - death and disability.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline.
- Demonstrate a high level of business and financial commercial awareness.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within a similar role, preferably within a Life & Pensions Broker.
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with a focus on numerical skills.
- Ability to manage own workload while prioritizing effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook (Intermediate level).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility with ability to adapt well to change.
- Successful candidates are likely to be confident problem solvers with a good work ethic and a keen focus on attention to detail and quality.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 07 Nov 2022