Fund Accounting Manager - Hedge Fund
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€60000 - €70000 per annum Pension, Health Insurance, Bonus
Hedge Fund Accounting Manager
One of my Clients a leading global fund administrator based in Dublin's City Centre is looking for a Hedge Fund Accounting Manager to Train, mentor, develop and lead their team of Fund Accountants.
- Ensuring that all Client NAV deliverables for a team are completed and delivered on time, to the highest standard and in line with service level agreements and procedures.
- Ensuring that the Client continually receives a high quality service and that positive client scores are maintained.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Day to day management of Teams in relation to all client and internal deliverables.
- Training, mentoring, development and leading of a team of fund accountants.
- Ensure staff adhere to standard operating procedures and controls.
- Ensuring effective oversight of the team and monitoring of KPI's in line with regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordination and planning of NAV deliverables, financial statements and tax work to ensure that all client requirements are met.
- Oversee the Professional Development of direct reports.
- Represent fund accounting on key global strategic initiatives where required.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ownership of any required Regulatory Reporting.
- Ideally 3 years Hedge Fund Accounting experience at a managerial or supervisory level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the processes underpinning the delivery of funds' related services.
- Have experience of developing and leading a team in the delivery of very time sensitive services.
- Have the ability, confidence and desire to challenge and re-engineer practices and processes as required.
- Have the ability to prioritise time effectively, to work under pressure and to consistently deliver to high quality standards.
- Have the drive and adaptability to deliver process standardisation and efficiencies.
- Be highly motivated with an ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate flexibility.
- Have the ability to work and interact effectively across teams and contribute to the coordination of the end-to-end service.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 24 Jan 2023