Head of Transformation
€100000 - €120000 per annum Excellent Benefits - Bonus, He
Reporting to the Chief Transformation Officer, your role will be multifaceted and cover aspects of transformation, business improvement and programme delivery to enable realisation of benefits in line with company strategy. You will drive the development and execution of the organisational transformation agenda, working with a multitude of stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities for business improvement and developing a transformation roadmap to deliver these using Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Lead the Transformation Team.
- Design and deliver a clear transformation roadmap ensuring potential benefits are identified, progress driven and benefits realised.
- Take a "hands on" approach in project delivery where required.
- Partner with stakeholders and colleagues to understand their needs, identifying functions, processes and work practices to be improved and recommending methods to embed new ways of working within teams.
- Work proactively to develop, lead and manage business critical and challenging strategic transformation programmes across the organisation, including the development and implementation of Target Operating Models.
- Drive continuous improvement activities across the organisation, simplifying processes using optimisation, digitisation and automation tools as appropriate.
- Build a culture of high-performing teams by establishing an environment for accountability, providing feedback, coaching and best practices in support high performance and engagement.
- Ensure that people Change Management is considered and built into all transformation projects
- Secure and maintain full engagement of key stakeholders at all stages of the transformation process.
- Collaborating with HR/IR, secure and maintain full engagement with Unions at local and senior levels to build an atmosphere of trust and transparency in order to deliver the transformation programme.
- Own relationships with external consultants and advisors and act as a key link, coordinating activity as required, to ensure alignment with programme objectives.
- Produce regular reporting and quality ad-hoc Management Information.
- Facilitate and run workshops.
- Advocate and actively demonstrate company's core values and behaviours.
Knowledge & Experience
- Relevant third level degree in a business, engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in a similar role, with at least 3 years in a management consultancy in strategic consulting, process optimisation, change management or organisational effectiveness is required.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and present a compelling vision and set clear direction, motivating, inspiring and empowering colleagues to work towards a common set of goals.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with experience operating credibly with senior stakeholders
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of partners within and beyond the organisation.
- Proven success in establishing and implementing organisation-wide business transformation projects along with programme management experience
- Ability to challenge and influence established beliefs and behaviour to deliver transformation projects is an integral quality required for this role.
- Ability to work independently & think strategically.
- Qualification in Lean (Black Belt Level) and/or Agile are welcomed, but not required, with appropriate levels of practical experience within a Lean/Agile non-technology environment and in designing, executing and coaching Lean deployments and Lean projects.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 21 Jun 2022