David provides highly specialised recruitment services in the Advanced Analytics areas, such as NLP, Computer Vision, Deep Learning etc. Recognising the ever increasing input that Data Analytics is having on the world, and the huge upswing in demand for talent at the forefront of new technologies, David offers a consultative, individual-first approach to matching the best talent with the best opportunities.
View all David's Jobs
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to join a rapidly growing consultancy with the goal of helping their clients understand their cloud vision and designing their roadmap
- Support or lead cloud migration and adoption engagements from Strategy and Plan through to Execution. This includes developing cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring processes.
- Develop a fit for purpose cloud architecture and design.
- Oversee application architecture and deployment in hybrid/multi-cloud environments -- including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Work closely with the clients' business and IT to understand opportunities and solve complex problems, communicating solution options and technical concepts in a clear non-technical manner. Understanding the outcome and value for the end customer is critical.
- Lead, support and shape cloud/supplier selection efforts to ensure that they are in alignment with the enterprise objectives, capabilities and processes using industry recognised architectural models and roadmaps.
- Managing and developing people and service capability through resource management, coaching and focused career development skills
- Strong understanding of latest cloud computing and infrastructure technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (and familiarity with enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud;
- You have been involved in large, multi-disciplinary teams (may include partners' teams), across the full life cycle of a project, practicing agile delivery methods and utilising 'new' tech such as IoT;
- Be able to provide a strong PoV on current architectures and be the solution lead in client discussions in proposal and delivery phases. You have extensive examples of leading the solution architecture of large business case driven tech-enabled transformations encompassing the wide range of multi-disciplinary skills required to deliver change through emerging technologies;
- Have significant experience presenting to and developing written documents for executive and leadership levels within an organisation;
- Have excellent planning and project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills. Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies.
- Experience with a consulting or systems integration firm or as a solution lead, or SME, within a leading Enterprise/Organisation and in delivering large scale IT programmes, delivering Architecture and Design activities and outputs
- Experience, preferably subject matter expertise, in architecting and designing enterprise application solutions
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Azure Solution Architect and/or AWS Solution Architect accreditation
- Ideally TOGAF and/or IASA certified
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 07 Feb 2020