Executive Assistant - Construction
€60000 - €70000 per annum
My Client are a leading company in construction.
With exceptionally high standards and values, they are looking for a dedicated and personable executive assistant to join their south dublin based office in Dublin 14.
This is an IN - OFFICE role Monday - Friday.
- 5 years EA/PA Experience in a construction or professional service background.
- Extremely Organised
- Typing skills of min 70 WPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Billing
- Previous experience with expenses
- Experience in extensive Diary management
- Computer skills
- Assisting in the preparations of presentations.
- Administration skills.
Duties but not limited too:
- Extensive Diary Management for Directors - both internal and external
- Booking Meeting Rooms for external meetings
- Typing for Directors, Associate Directors including memos, letters, emails, minutes & Reports
- Management of Secretarial Team & Facilities
- Compiling of Quarterly Board Reports
- Management of filing of documents
- Screening Directors Calls
- Director Travel Arrangements
- Director Event Organisation
- Prepare/Update presentations for meetings
- Administration of all legal documents
For more information please contact me directly
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 15 May 2023
Apply for this job