Wallace Myers International is a specialist staffing company with an unrelenting focus on quality and ethics. With 2 Irish offices and an International office in Prague, we have a wealth of experience and deep relationships in the market. Our team consists of some of the industry's most highly respected recruiters. To maintain and build Wallace Myers International's exciting and progressive work environment, we are looking to hire career recruiters with the highest professional standards.
We are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the best names in Technology in 2021, specializing in internet communications our client is seeking a Senior Optimization specialist to join their Global tech hub in Dublin as they look to expand their operations in 2021 and in return are looking for an experienced Online Digital search optimization specialist in the tech industry on an initial 11 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to expand their experience or get experience in a world famous global multinational tech company.
A little about our client
The Account Strategy team is part of our Global client's sales specialist team. The team consists of Account Strategists who manage and optimize campaigns on the Native and DSP Platform. The successful candidate will generate ads that serve across their multiple brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance and branding goals. The team operates as part of the EMEA Client Services Organization but each Account Strategist is typically aligned to a particular market. They are a team who love data, dashboards and problem solving who take pride on delivering exceptional customer service
A lot about you
Leveraging their ad platform, the Account Strategist proactively recommends optimizations to targeting criteria, audience segments, creative, landing pages and supply sources on campaigns. As Account Strategist, you will "own" a set of their highest-value advertiser accounts together with your Sales and Account Management colleagues across pre-sale, during campaigns and post sales. You will work independently to identify, prioritize and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise. You will work directly with advertisers to help identify opportunities and promote behavior that grows and ensures long-term client success with our client. This can include daily interaction as well as preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly senior executive presentations. The role will involve an element of travel to present in client meetings and also spend time in local client offices training sales counterparts and establishing yourself and the team as the Strategists supporting the business through on-going performance improvements.
* Partnering with your Sales counterparts, "Own" a set of our premium high-value advertiser accounts from pre-sales, campaign set-up and optimization to post-campaign analysis and future opportunity development.
* Work independently to identify, prioritize and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise.
* Be an expert with respect to optimization opportunities and be able to communicate these to all levels of our advertisers' organizations.
* Have a deep knowledge of all advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business.
* Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
* Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
* Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytics, category expertise and critical thinking
* Excellent communications skills, with an ability to "think on your feet"
* Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment, leading change amongst peers and senior management
* Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
* Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
* Willingness to travel
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.