Human Resources Reporting Data Analyst
Letterkenny, Co Donegal, Donegal
€35000 - €45000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
- Manage ad-hoc requests and provide day-to-day reporting, analytics and compensation support to HR business partners and business clients, including providing HR data for Request for Proposal (RFP) questionnaires,
- Support and execute year-end reward processes across businesses including compensation, promotions, and performance management.
- Support implementation of compensation application, including testing and transition.
- Take a proactive and consultative approach, ask the right questions to understand stakeholder needs, develop an understanding of all businesses and partner across teams to solve data-related challenges.
Your Required Skills:
- Curious and creative; develop innovative approaches to solving data-related challenges and improve ways of working.
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills; the ability to tell a story and derive insight from analysis to impact business decisions.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VBA, VLOOKUP, SUMIFs, Nesting, Power Pivot Tables, Charts)..
- Exposure to Power BI and/or other data analytics/visualization tools and willingness to increase skill level will be beneficial - we can provide training and support with these.
- Experience leveraging technical skills to build and efficiently manage data collection from multiple sources.
- Experience producing executive-ready reports, dashboards, and presentations to influence decision making around people-related strategies.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, balanced with the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated; able to manage work in a high-volume, fast paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
- Ideally you would have a minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in Human Resources analytics and/or compensation.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Financial services industry, asset management, and/or global experience
- Experience with the Prudential Human Resources application (Workday) and/or HR Compensation applications
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 06 Mar 2023
Apply for this job