Digital Projects Executive
€55000 - €56000 per annum
My client is inviting applications for the position of Digital Projects Executive on a permanent contract. This is a multifaceted and fast paced role that would suit an enthusiastic candidate who has an interest and experience in database systems, digitisation, and project management.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties in line with my client's standards and strategic objectives as directed by the Director:
- Provide recommendations and input on how to improve existing processes.
- Advise on, and help facilitate, the digitisation and carry out continuous assessments of existing digital assets to create efficiencies and improve quality.
- Act as a Liaison between management, executives, and support staff in the Department.
- Define the potential for increased integration with my client's ongoing systems, change management programme.
- Coordinate various activities and projects as they arise.
- Work in liaison with the Administration team to deal in a highly professional manner, with a large volume of enquiries from individuals and the public regarding specific issues.
- Various projects in the Section.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Knowledge & Skills
- Relevant third level qualification
- 3-5 years' experience in third level Education
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in managing multiple unrelated tasks and projects independently
- Knowledge of the third level / professional education system is ideal
- Capability to work in a pressurised and busy environment.
- Ability to be methodical, flexible and capable of undertaking multitask driven work
- Capacity to work on their own initiative and also to work successfully within a team
- Excellent IT skills and experience in Digital Transformation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable expertise in database systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently
- Organised and deadline focused systemised but critical in approach
- Proven experience implementing new technologies
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary 55k
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 03 Jun 2022