€4000 - €4500 per annum
Our award-winning client is looking for a high achieving Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing department. The candidate will gain practical experience working in in the client's marketing team in the fast-paced head-office environment.The Marketing Executive will be accountable for planning and executing effective marketing plans for nationwide and for individual business sectors, campaign development, analysing the effectiveness of each campaign and lead generation initiatives. Activities include marketing plan development, tender support, market research, marketing collateral creation and review, marketing campaign execution, event support, website content management and optimisation and internal communications. Hybrid working post Covid. Driving licence required.
- Develop effective, clear Marketing Plans in line with company objectives.
- Plan and deliver all internal and external communications across both traditional and digital media channels.
- Analyse market research/intelligence and propose/agree marketing plans with the respective business managers to support the market research findings
- Monthly KPI reporting across dispensary and front of shop with summary analysis provided to the Operation Manager.
- Collation of Board of management meeting packs and Board of director packs.
- Manage ongoing relationships with relevant third-party providers.
- Proofread and check proposals/documents are aligned with corporate branding
- Review copy of all Ireland marketing material to ensure it is aligned to Corporate Guidelines.
- Design and creation of marketing collateral such as brochures, presentations, videos, webpages, and campaign pages.
- Coordination and promotion of webinars/events/training/conferences.
- Use third party reporting tools to collate sales analysis for trading meetings
- Store visits and compliance assessments
- Maintain the internal SharePoint, TeamSite's and Yammer pages
- Develop and maintenance of Marketing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Best Practice
Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing qualification.
- 3-5 years 360 Marketing experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- Full clean driving license.
- Administrative / office experience
- Have strong people and influencing skills.
- A proven track record of Lean generation, researching and business development.
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation, and analytical skills.
- Flexible, motivated and a hard-working leader
- Broad marketing skillset across digital and traditional channels gained in a busy environment.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Personal development training
- Excellent working conditions
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 05 Nov 2021