Group Pensions Team Leader
Dublin South, Dublin
€60000 - €70000 per annum Pension, Health Insurance, etc
My Client a leading employee benefit consultancy is looking for a Pensions Scheme Specialist - Team Leader to join their expanding team.
Group Pensions Team Leader
- Lead a team of administrators in the delivery of a high-quality administration service as well as managing a portfolio of clients, while adhering to agreed client service levels and the regulatory/legislative framework governing occupational pension schemes.
- Training and mentoring of all staff, including understanding of training requirements of team members.
- Ensuring projects in the team are managed and deadlines adhered to and reported on.
- Delivering a high-quality administration service by organising and supporting team members to ensure agreed client service levels are met/exceeded.
- Ensuring administration services are provided in line with agreed procedures, Revenue regulation and relevant legislation.
- Supporting the team with technical and procedural guidance and identifying team training and development needs.
- Managing team members' performance, development, and growth plans. To coordinate and approve team flex/annual leave etc. ensuring adequate cover in place within the team.
- Drive and implement change initiatives on processes / procedures and the ongoing enhancement and development of the core administration and workflow management systems.
- Takes ownership and manages projects such as, bulk investment strategy implementations and switches, risk rebroke switching, wind ups, etc.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline.
- Demonstrate a high level of business and financial commercial awareness.
- Minimum 10 years' experience within a Life & Pensions Broker.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent knowledge of occupational pension schemes for full service corporate pension arrangements and the key processes needed to successfully deliver a quality administration service.
- Excellent communication skills with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent planning/time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and co-ordinate team members to meet these requirements.
- Ability to manage own workload while also managing overall team workload effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently deliver to a very high standard and meet client expectations.
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility with ability to adapt well to change.
- Proven ability to lead by example and demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Plans and shares action plans for the team, correctly identifying priorities, capabilities, and resources.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 07 Nov 2022