Who are we?
Wallace Myers International Ltd (“Wallace Myers”) is a limited liability company with a registered business address at 26 Windsor Place Pembroke Street Dublin 2 under company number 485911.
We provide recruitment agency services and provide personnel.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR):
- the data controller is Wallace Myers as an employer, when providing recruitment agency services and where dealing with suppliers.
Our data protection contact Pooja Sawant may be contacted at 01440 8351 or
What Personal Information Do We Collect from You?
You may give us personal data by:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website or our services.
- Filling in forms on www.wallacemyers.ie (our website) such as the contact us form.
- Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
- Engaging Wallace Myers. Clients supply us with information which may include employee’s contact details; a contact name; email; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
What Information About You Do We Obtain from Others?
When you use our services, we may obtain the following categories of personal data from others:
- Credit check company
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We collect the information in order to provide you with [our services/products, to market our services, to improve our website and to recruit staff. We will use this information:
- To set your company up as a Client on our systems
- To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you
- To deliver information about our products and services, where you have subscribed to receive same
- To ensure payment of our invoices
- To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee, temp worker or recruitment candidate
- To process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conducting reference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of future opportunities that might be of interest to you
- To contact you for marketing purposes with updates relevant to your career path and industry
- To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are:
- That you have provided consent for the processing for one or more specified purposes;
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue in providing you with quotes and proposals about our services prior to contract where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
- The legal bases for the processing of your special category data or sensitive data (for example medical data) are:
- that you have provided explicit consent for us when you volunteer detail regarding a health or disability.
Who Do We Share This Information With?
We may share your personal data with our selected business associates/ suppliers and contractors to provide you with our services. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers. Where an assessment of your credit score is a condition of us entering into a contract with you, we will share information with our selected credit reference agencies.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Disclosure of Your Information
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We attach at Schedule 1 a list of all entities with whom your personal data is shared.
How Long Do We Keep Hold of Your Information?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
For further information on the periods for which your personal data is kept, please see our data retention policy which can be accessed here.
Do We Transfer Your Information Outside the European Union or European Economic Area?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, in the United States outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) by Bullhorn and IDrive for which there is not an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal data from the European Commission.
What Are Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting our Data Protection Contact Tatiane Baquiega at 014408351 or email@example.com
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
What Will Happen If We Change Our Privacy Notice?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services. This notice was last updated on the 23.05.2018
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Our Data Protection contact can be contacted
By phone: 014408351
Address: 26 Windsor Place, Lower Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
On our website contact form: www.wallacemyers.ie
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have set out below a list of third parties with whom we share your data.